Eye Exercises :
- Hold a pencil at an arm’s length.
- Slowly bring it closer to your nose.
- Move it farther from your vision until you can no longer keep it in focus.
- Roll your eyes in the clockwise direction for a few seconds and then roll them counter-clockwise for a few seconds.
- Repeat 4 or 5 times, blinking your eyes in between each set.
Allow the sun to shine directly on your closed eyelids while breathing deeply.
Rub your palms together to generate head & then gently cup your palms over your closed eyes without applying pressure on the eyes. Make sure to cover your eyes completely.