How to Install Windows XPAugust 3, 2014 Comments Off on How to Install Windows XP Technology IT Support KCH Jobs
Windows XP installation steps
Pre-requisite for Windows XP Installation :
1. Login to the computer with Admin rights
Installation Procedure for Windows XP Installation :
1. Insert the CD in the CD ROM drive.
2. Re-start the PC & press F9 / F12 depending on the make of the CPU (HP/DELL/ACER). Bios settings will be displayed.
Click here to watch youtube video
How to Install Windows XP | Step by Step Guide
3. Select CD Rom as first boot device.
4. Press ‘Enter’ key to enter the Windows XP setup.
5. Accept the License agreement by pressing the F8 key.
6. Delete the partition by pressing D
7. Create a partition in the un partitioned space
8. You can create as many partitions depending on the size of the Hard Disk.
9. Select the partition to install the Operating system.
10. After formatting, setup will start copying files to hard disk.
11. Once the files are copied, setup will start installing Windows.
12. Select the desired regional language settings
13. Enter the Product Key
14. Enter the Local Username & Password
15. Enter the Date & Time Settings
16. Once the installation is complete, the PC will automatically get restarted.
17. Windows XP installation done.
About The Author
Posts You might like
01 Nature Wall Paper Photos January 31, 2018
How to install it blogspot iPhone secrete Codes # 2018 October 31, 2017
10 Tips for Cool PowerPoint Charts how to install it blogspot October 14, 2016
10 Surprising Reasons Why You Will Like Windows 10 May 13, 2016
Windows 10 Edge can’t be opened using the built-in administrator account February 15, 2016
How to reset Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 when things are broken February 15, 2016
Windows 10 System requirements June 7, 2015
More than 100 Keyboard Shortcuts (Microsoft Windows) May 29, 2015
Server Health Checks 3 May 16, 2015